Speed Society is growing and always looking for energetic gearheads to join our team. Check this page often for positions that we are hiring for.
Hiring Now: Creative Director
Are you a graphic designer with rockstar level chops looking to have your work seen by millions? Are you a gearhead? If you answered yes to both of these questions then we might have the perfect opportunity for you. Our brand and brand assets are seen by thousands of people across the web tv and events across the country on a daily basis.
Speed Society is looking for a senior level graphic designer that can help bring the brand along with the amazing growth we are experiencing. Daily tasks include the design of web assets for both our blog and e-commerce store, generation of marketing creatives and other miscellaneous duties related to design.
- Work with our management team to create a long-term vision for our brand
- Produce concepts/mockups rapidly
- Create modern, hi-fidelity designs to be implemented on the web
- Generate marketing creatives for various places and needs
- Create/manage creative assets for our ecommerce store
- Create creative email assets
- Contribute to the expansion of our brand with identity related design
- Collaborate across teams with developers and management on numerous projects
- Help building out a stand-out creative team
- Strong, MODERN design and typographic skills
- A fundamental understanding of UX/UI principles
- Strong abilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography and/or video skills a huge plus
- Bonus for experience with graphic design for apparel (ie. t-shirt designs, etc.)
- Your current environment is on a Mac
- A passion for cars is preferred (we’re an automotive network!)
IMPORTANT: This is a full-time, on-site position. Telecommunicating will not be considered unless you are a brilliant, above average, rockstar (get ready to show your chops) and YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE US.
To apply, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A brief summary stating your key qualifications and strengths and why should we hire you.
- Current portfolio and work samples
- Desired compensation